Saturday, January 7, 2012

Family Photos


Taking Bowen family photos can suck the happiness out of just about anyone. I used to take medication for this, but over the years I have learned to accept the fact that either I pay a third party to take them or I just take the picture and move on. Besides, if I didn't, how would I be able to post these pictures? I am seriously considering a layout of out-takes for next years Christmas card.

I think you will find a pattern. Enjoy.


An attempt at this year's card (2011).




The happiest place on Earth...for most.


The North Georgia Fair


St. Simons


Ah, yes, an attempt at a Christmas picture in 2010.


A (surprise) family trip to Opryland Hotel in Nashville in 2010.

3 comments:

  1. I think this is my favorite page so far. She is so funny. I should teach her my old trick of crossing my eyes in family pictures.

    ReplyDelete