Friday, January 6, 2012

MOTY




This was one of my more recent fantastic parenting moments...We were out to dinner with the best neighbors anyone could ask for. Like every "Mother of the Year" candidate, I was enjoying every chip and dash of salt La Bamba had to offer while our children did whatever children do (between the 2 families, there were 5 children). My neighbor's youngest came up to the table to report that Tucker was crying in the bathroom. First, I had no idea they had gone to the bathroom, much less armed with tatoos. Again, like every MOTY, I sent my husband to check it out. Clearly Tucker was not pleased with what the girls had done to him. I, on the other hand, found it hilarious. If you look closely, I believe Chris actually shed a tear of happiness as well. No worries though, I (attempted) to give my girls the "mother look" when they returned to the table. They have not done it again, but then again, it has only been about a month.

No comments:

Post a Comment